Dance Et Cetera Updates….
Recital Weekend is HERE!
The link above will take you to the Video Visions Media Marketing You Tube Channel. You must subscribe to the channel to be able to watch. Once you reach the channel you will see a video thumbnail with “LIVE” on it.
Printed pictures and statuettes pick up is
Thursday, May 13th, 2:30-7:30pm.
Digital downloads will be sent out on Friday, May 14th to whatever email was provided at the time of purchase.
*If you cannot pick up your pictures on Thursday, they will be available Monday, May 17-Thursday, May 20 from 4-7pm at the back office door.
We are thrilled to be having our recitals at Pelham High School again this year.
(per Pelham City School requirements)
Audience members must wear masks at all times. Dancers may choose to wear masks in the dressing rooms. Masks are not required on stage.
PRESCHOOL DRESS REHEARSAL: May 7 (Friday) 4:30 p.m.
TEEN REHEARSAL: May 7 (Friday) 7:30 p.m.
ELEMENTARY REHEARSAL: May 8 (Saturday) 8:00 a.m.
INTERMEDIATE REHEARSAL: May 8 (Saturday) 10:00 a.m.
PRESCHOOL RECITAL: May 8 (Saturday) 2:30 p.m.
TEEN RECITAL: May 8 (Saturday) 6:30 p.m.
ELEMENTARY RECITAL: May 9 (Sunday) 1:00 p.m.
INTERMEDIATE RECITAL: May 9 (Sunday) 4:00 p.m.
We are thrilled to let you know that each student will receive 4 tickets for THEIR show!
Rehearsal will be limited to 1 adult per dancer.
*If you know you need less than 4 tickets, please return any extras to Mrs. Yolanda.
We have many larger families that would be very grateful for an extra ticket.*
*Musical Theater and Ballet Variations students will only receive 4 tickets for the show that includes all of their dances – not every show.
We will have a LIMITED number of extra tickets available.
Extra tickets are $10 each and will become available Sunday, April 25 starting at 2pm in the front office.
We will have a Livestream option available for Recitals. Details and a link coming soon!
Due to fire code, we are NOT allowed to have anyone seated in the aisles.
Only one female parent/guardian (no siblings) will be allowed to bring dancers in to the dressing room to prepare for their first dance.
Our staff will be ready and waiting to assist your dancer after that so you can go enjoy the show. This applies for Intermission as well.
We have plenty of staff on hand and are happy to assist any dancers with male guardians. Please let a staff member know ahead of time if this is the case.
***NEW CLASS ALERT!***
-ADULT HIP HOP-Thursdays 6:45-7:30pmThis ADULT HIP HOP CLASS is a fun, high energy opportunity for adults (college and up) to get moving and have a great time!*PERFECT AEROBIC OUTLET FOR PARENTS WAITING ON DANCERS IN CLASS DURING THIS TIME!*>>> No experience needed! <<<This class is at a beginners level with opportunities to modify to your higher or lower comforts and abilities.The class consists of an aerobic warm up, a building combination of popular dance moves and a relaxing cool down.WALK-INS WELCOME$10 PER CLASSParticipants will be able to enter through the exterior door on the side of the aqua room (right side of the building).Please fill out a COVID Waiver at the front desk before class starts.All classrooms are sanitized before classes start.——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
We are excited to announce our SAFELY BACK TO DANCE plans!
Classes start back on Tuesday, September 8 and we cannot wait to see everyone! 🙂
In response to COVID, we have installed air purifiers in every room and will be taking temperatures and wearing masks in times of inactivity.
Please review the following policies and procedures to help keep us all safe as we get back to what we love.
- Dancers will enter and exit the dance classrooms from outside doors. The pink, purple and tumbling room will use the upstairs, back studio door. The yellow classroom will use the downstairs, side door on the left side of the building. The blue room will use the downstairs, side door on the right side of the building.
- To limit contamination in the building, parents will not be allowed in the lobby/waiting areas at this time.
- Dancers will need to wear a mask when entering, exiting or changing classes or in times of inactivity.
- Water fountains will not be hooked up at this time.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door and any dancer experiencing a fever will be asked to leave.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use in all rooms and teachers will be cleaning between classes.
- All dancers must fill out our new REQUIRED COVID-19 WAIVER. This is different than the waiver that may have been filled out for Recital or Summer Classes. Please review, print and sign for the first day of class. Dancers will not be able to participate without this waiver.
Our store will still be open for your back-to-dance needs while observing social distancing.
Masks are required when visiting store or offices.
Should you experience a positive COVID test, please follow the FLOW CHART to maintain safest practices before returning to dance.
Please double check the CLASS SCHEDULE and feel free to call our office if you have any questions about your current classes or classes that you would like to add!
Please note added classes on Friday and Sunday! 🙂